Amanti Vino’s 2nd Annual Charity Fundraiser Oktoberfest Event
Sat, October 23rd 7:30 PM – 11:00 PM
We have cleared out the floor seating and will be using the Wellmont’s numerous bars to serve food, beer and wine and their beautiful stage will provide a home for our live musicians.
- Who: You and your family and/or friends
- What: Oktoberfest 2010, an all you can eat, drink and dance celebration.
- When: Saturday, October 23rd @ 7:30pm (6:30pm for VIP tickets)
- Where: The Wellmont Theatre, 5 Seymour Street, Montclair, NJ
- How Much: Regular Admission ($75 per person); VIP Admission ($150 per person)
Each year we select a charity to whom we donate all of the proceeds from Oktoberfest. This year we selected Intensive Therapeutics, a non-profit, charitable organization that provides group and individual, occupational therapy services to children with special needs. Scott Matthews, the Founder of IT, is doing amazing things with his program and we are thrilled to support him and his team.
We have asked all those involved with Oktoberfest to donate as much as their time and products as possible to maximize our donation to Intensive Therapeutics.
Here is a list of folks that will join us at Oktoberfest 2010:
- Breweries: representatives from Brooklyn Brewery,Lagunitas Brewery, Stone Brewing Company and NJ Beer Co. will host tables showcasing their suds!
- Beer Distributors (and their beers): Kohler (Hofbrau Munchen Oktoberfestbier and Doc’s Apple Cider on draft and the Defiant Brewing Co.’s Tripel and Bear Mountain Ale in bottle), Allied Beverage (in bottle: Ayinger Oktoberfest 2010, Ayinger Ur Weisse, Ayinger Celebrator Doppelbok, Samuel Smith Lager, Samuel Smith Strawberry, St. Bernardus Prior #8 and Anderson Valley “Deep Enders” Dark Porter), Hunterdon (Christian Drouin Pays d’Auge Cidre, Farnum Hill Semi-Dry Cider, Farnum Hill Farmhouse Cider, Urthel Bock, BrewDog Riptide Stout, La Chouffe and Ballast Point Big Eye IPA) and Nash (Ramstein Oktoberfest, Long Trail Harvest Ail, Victory Festbeir, Wolaver’s Pumpkin Ale and Paulaner Oktoberfest)
- Wine: We will have THREE wine tasting stations including one table of German Rieslings from the Terry Thiese portfolio of Skurnik Wines, one table from importer T. Edward Wines and one table that will include some of Sharon and Will’s favorite new wines in the store.
- Restaurants (so far…): Chopped winner Chef Michael Carrino of Restaurant Passionné will continue the tradition of roasting an entire pig and Raymond’s, Fascino, Market, 32 Church Creative Cuisine, Southern Belle, Tallmadge Cheese Market and Della Terra Catering will join the fun with more food and desserts
- Band: The Mar-Tay’s (members have played with Garth Brooks, Jewel, Madonna, Mick Jagger, Roger Daltry and more!) and El Kabong (cheesemonger Mikey T and his crew are back again!)
- Regular Admission to Oktoberfest 2010 – $75 per person.
- VIP Admission to Oktoberfest 2010 – $150 per person. VIP attendees will be admitted 1 hour early (6:30pm) for a special beer and wine tasting featuring some special bottles of beer and wine that will run out at about 7:29pm paired with a delicious menu of appetizers provided by CulinAriane. All of the additional $75 ticket price will be donated to Intensive Therapeutics.
We look forward to enjoying an amazing evening with you!