Big Brew Day 2009 – May 2nd
Saturday, May 2nd, is this year’s National Big Brew Day. National Big Brew day is an annual event held the first Saturday in May every year celebrating and spreading the word about homebrewing. Each year the AHA (American Homebrewing Association) selects two or three recipes to highlight for the Big Brew.
Brewers and Friends will be brewing one of these recipes on Saturday with a virtual toast at noon (CST), recording videos of the event and posting them on YouTube.
- Saison Du Mont – All Grain Recipe
- Saison Du Mont – Extract with Partial Mash
- SS Minnow Mild Ale—English Dark Mild – All Grain Recipe
- SS Minnow Mild Ale—Dark Mild – Extract With Specialty Grains
- Utah HB51 Collaboration Amber Ale – All-Grain Recipe
- Utah HB51 Collaboration Amber Ale – Extract With Specialty Grains
Don’t forget to find a friend and get out and brew on Saturday! The Information you need is on the AHA site. http://www.beertown.org/events/bigbrew/recipes.html